Duração de 6 1/2 h
Take the ferry across the Golden Horn to the Asian side of Istanbul and experience local life in two engaging, trend-setting neighborhoods. A short tram ride will then bring you to the Moda district, a gentrified area with a creative edge. While meandering about, you will see Greek and Armenian churches next to mosques and a wonderful mix of people from all nationalities. You will get an even more authentic feel while pausing for a cup of coffee at a café. A downtown walk will bring you to Kadikoy, a once sleepy neighborhood that has become a hip hotspot full of cafés and bars. Along the way, you will pass a variety of antique shops and stores selling merchandise ranging from household goods to the traditional candy lokum. Also called Turkish Delight, lokum is often flavored with coconut, dates, almonds or ginger. Lunch follows, after which you will meander through a market that will be abuzz with activity.
• Take a ferry across the Golden Horn, one of the primary inlets of the Bosphorus.
• Explore the creative, gentrified neighborhood of Moda and pause for a cup of coffee.
• Meander through the hip neighborhood of Kadikoy and enjoy a traditional lunch.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adultos a partir de: R$ 549,12
- Crianças a partir de: R$ 549,12