Granada (Málaga), Espanha
Duração de 8 1/2 h
Browse a marine museum that focuses on the unique environment of the Alborán Sea and then stroll through a nearby estuary that supports an abundance of wildlife. The interactive exhibits in the Alborán Museum highlight the remarkable variety of creatures that live in the sea between the Iberian Peninsula and Africa. They include Great White Sharks, Sperm Whales and five species of turtles. You can observe many of the marine animals swimming around a massive aquarium and see turtles that are being rehabilitated from injuries. Other areas of the museum showcase the history of Malaga’s relationship with the sea and the Spanish ships that have sailed the seas carrying Malaga’s famed wines to other parts of the world. You will next visit the natural park that lies on an island estuary at the mouth of the Guadalhorce River. It provides an extraordinary habitat for birds, foxes, and indigenous flora, which the guide will point out and describe.
• Browse the Alborán Museum to learn about the marine creatures in the Alborán Sea.
• Observe sharks in the museum’s aquarium and see how injured turtles are rehabilitated.
• Look for wildlife, particularly birds, in the estuary at the mouth of the Guadalhorce River.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adultos a partir de: R$ 512,16
- Crianças a partir de: R$ 512,16