Saint John, Antigua
Duración 1 1/2 hs.
Fly high over Antigua in a helicopter with tiered seating that offers sweeping views of the island’s attractions. Along the way, the pilot will point out the most noteworthy landmarks and provide enlightening commentary. As you soar along the coast, you will see countless beaches, your cruise ship, superyachts anchored in Falmouth Harbour and the Shirley Heights Lookout that marks the island’s southernmost point. Nearby, you will spot Cade’s Reef, Rendezvous Bay and Nelson’s Dockyard Village, a fully restored 18th-century naval base that is so historically important that UNESCO declared it a World Heritage site. Along the western shore of Antigua, you can expect to see the villages of Five Islands and Jolly Harbour. To the north lies the avian sanctuary Great Bird Island and diminutive Prickly Pear Island, while gorgeous Half Moon Bay is one of the highlights near the eastern tip of Antigua. This helicopter adventure will offer a wonderful view of the entire island.
- Enjoy sweeping views of Antigua from a helicopter with tiered seating and large windows.
- Circumnavigate the entire island and come away with a genuine feel for the lay of the land.
- See historical attractions, pristine beaches, secluded coves and a bird sanctuary..
- Total airtime approximately 20 minutes, each way. Landing approximately 30 minutes.
- Adultos desde: €282,78 EUR
- Niños desde: €282,78 EUR