Casinos At Sea Certificate Programme
For more information please call 1.888.785.8259
Terms & Conditions
This certificate has a trade-in value for additional cruise options not listed. Ask your Norwegian representative for more details.
1) This certificate is valid for one complimentary cruise fare and/or one cruise fare discount, as indicated, and may only be redeemed by the individual named on the certificate ("Cruise Certificate Holder") and one guest (together, the "Passengers"). The Cruise Certificate Holder must be present onboard for the sailing. If the Cruise Certificate Holder is not onboard the sailing, Norwegian will charge the full cruise fare at the current rates for the individual guest who boarded.
2) This certificate may not be used for payment of any other services or products offered by Norwegian or any other fees, charges or expenses incurred by the Passengers including, without limitation, airfare, ground transportation, fuel supplement fees, land programmes, travel insurance, gratuities, amenities, goods & services available for purchase onboard Norwegian ships.
3) This certificate is valid only with a reservation made through Norwegian's Casino Reservation Centres. Reservation is subject to stateroom availability, may exclude certain holiday and blackout dates, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
4) This certificate may be used in conjunction with the payment for a higher category stateroom, subject to availability, and the payment of additional charges, which apply. Third and fourth passenger accommodation may be provided, subject to availability, at an additional charge based on Norwegian's prevailing rates. Promotional amenities are determined based on the complimentary stateroom offered not on the purchased upgrade.
5) This certificate may not be sold, assigned or transferred, is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
6) If two qualified players in the same household receive a certificate from the same promotion they may redeem for separate cruise dates, or combine their certificates for a one stateroom category upgrade to a maximum of a Mini Suite.
7) Passengers are responsible for any admin fees, government taxes, port expenses and any other fees required. A fuel supplement (where applicable) that may be imposed in connection with the receipt or use of this certificate.
8) The use of this certificate is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. By redeeming this certificate, Passengers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Norwegian's passenger ticket contract and the information contained in Norwegian's current cruise brochure including cancellation penalties. All travel with Norwegian is subject to terms and conditions and information contained in such documents. After reservation is made any changes or cancellations may result in forfeit of certificate.
9) Certificate may be voided by Norwegian if it is determined that prior game play by named individual is not substantiated or individual has been found to have violated casino play on Norwegian property or other casinos.
10) Norwegian reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
© 2019 NCL CORPORATION LTD. SHIPS REGISTRY: BAHAMAS