Durata 5 ore
While away the hours on Pearl Island in an oceanfront private cabana with everything you could possibly want at your fingertips. Following a short ferry ride to the uninhabited island, you will settle into your own oceanfront thatched-roof cabana. This open-air oasis is furnished with padded loungers for stretching out, convenient side tables and a beverage cooler. A waiter will be standing by to serve your hearty Bahamian lunch and bring most anything else you might need. You are welcome to spend the entire day in the comfort of your shaded cabana or explore the rest of the beach-blessed island, if you please. Kayaking and paddle boarding are available and the crystal-clear water couldn’t be more inviting. If you are feeling particularly ambitious, climb the lighthouse at the island’s tip. The views from the circular observation tower are spectacular in every direction.
• Ride the ferry the Pearl Island, the closest private island to Nassau.
• While away the hours in a VIP oceanfront cabana, doing whatever you please.
• Enjoy attentive waiter service, as lunch and beverages (one cocktail pp is included) will be served in your cabana.
• Take a refreshing swim in the sea or stretch in the sun on the beach.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear a swimsuit under your clothes and bring sunscreen and a towel.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adult from: €473,21 EUR
- Child from: €473,21 EUR