NORWEGIANS DESIGN GREATNESS
We're excited that you're interested in the Norwegian T-shirt Design Contest! Submit your best ideas and you may see them featured in our company store.
How to Enter:
- Read our design specs (listed below) and contest rules.
- Design your awesome Norwegian t-shirt.
- Complete the official entry form and attach your great design/s! Please submit an image of your design/s saved as a JPEG, TIF or PDF file.
It's that easy! Enter today. Because our next design superstar could be YOU!
The Design Specs:
The following criteria must be met in order for the design to be eligible for the grand prize:
- Design must fit within the ranges for the t-shirt areas listed below:
- Front: 12" x 14"
- Back: 12" X 14"
- Sleeves: 3" x 3"
- Left Chest: 4" x 4"
- Corners: 6" x 6"
- Design artwork can be featured on any part (or a combination) of the five t-shirt areas listed above.
- Designs can be submitted as PDF, JPEG, GIF or TIF files that you can either upload or scan and then attach directly to the entry form.
- Must use Norwegian brand colors; magenta (C:25 M:84 Y:0 K:0), tangerine (C:1 M:50 Y:100 K:0), teal (C:64 M:0 Y:30 K:0), yellow (C:4 M:0 Y:95 K:0), light blue (C:55 M:0 Y:8 K:0), white, black, gray and "Norwegian blue" (C:80 M:29 Y:0 K:12).
- Include "Cruise Like a Norwegian" flag. The flag cannot be manipulated in any way and must be used as-is. Download
- Include the official Norwegian Cruise Line logo. This also cannot be manipulated in any way and must be used as-is. Download
- All designs must represent the Norwegian brand in a positive light.
- Designs can also include clever or witty headlines that follow one of two formats. Examples of each can be found below. Please note that the two formats cannot be combined.
- Correct: "Norwegians ________ _________." (i.e. "Norwegians Dive In.")
- Correct: "__________ like a ___________." (i.e. "Party Like a Brazilian.")
- Incorrect: "Norwegians Party Like a Brazilian." or "Party like a Norwegian."
- Designs can be original images, illustrations or photos.
- Final t-shirt designs must be original works created by a Norwegian team member. Copies of complete or partial designs that are copyrighted, trademarked or not original cannot be selected or produced.