Duration 3 hrs
Your excursion begins as you board your motorcoach for a scenic, narrated drive through Ketchikan to Ward Cove. This tour has earned the "Tour Guide of the Year" award for each of the past 10 years. It features guaranteed eagles, Totem Bight State Park, Vallenar Rocks Wildlife Viewing Area and the historic Guard Island Lighthouse. Enjoy wildlife viewing with binoculars provided to you including: eagles, Harbor seals, Pigeon Guillemots, moon jellyfish, whales, deer, blue heron and a variety of sea birds, all seen through the entire season.
Enjoy the heated main cabin or outdoor observation decks.
- You’ll cruise past historic Ward Cove Cannery and circumnavigate the Guard Island Lighthouse established in 1901.
- No other excursion offers this itinerary, nor offers a view of Totem Bight State Park from the water.
- You’ll view the Totem Bight clan house totem poles, including Ketchikan's tallest totem pole.
- Your Captain will unravel historic mysteries of Alaska's Danger Island and you'll circumnavigate or have clear view of a total of 12 islands on your tour route. Many of these islands are inhabited only by Alaska's wildlife.
- Enjoy complimentary “Hot Chocolate Supreme”, coffee, tea, water, soft drinks as well as salmon spread, cheese, crackers, fresh fruit, cookies and mints.
- Adult from: $129.00 USD
- Child from: $75.00 USD