Explore Alaska as the mountain climbers do with an overnight stay in the quaint community of Talkeetna. Located 60 miles from the base of Mt. Denali, this tour gives you the best possible opportunity to see the largest mountain in North America from two distinctly different views.
- 6 day land tour fully escorted by a local guide
- Riverboat cruise and Fairbanks city tour including a stop at the Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline
- Deluxe dome car journey along the rails of the Alaska Railroad between Fairbanks and Denali
- 7 hour Tundra Wilderness Tour narrated by an Alaskan naturalist
- Visit an Iditarod sled dog musher’s kennel for a private tour
- Overnight in one of the finest lodges in Alaska, the Talkeetna Lodge with great views of Mt. Denali
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center with guaranteed animal sightings